Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in the Nomad Collab membership, program, community, or any other product offered, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not continue with your purchase.
This Agreement (the “Agreement’”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of Nomad Collab and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by the members of the Company (The Nomad Collab, LLC) upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at https://www.nomadcollab.com/terms. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
2. Cancellations and Refunds.
(a) Cancellations. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may cancel your membership at any time by completing the necessary steps within the Site. When logged in to the Site, each user has the ability to review membership details as well as initiate a cancellation. Once a cancellation has been processed, both users will have access to the Nomad Collab until the end of the billing period. For annual subscriptions, the billing period is one year from the date of the last processed payment. For monthly subscriptions, the billing period is one month from the last processed payment.
- Cancellation of both profiles. A membership to Nomad Collab includes two user profiles, both of which have full, unrestricted access to the Site. The primary member is the member associated and connected to the billing details i.e. the user that completed the purchase transaction. The secondary member is the additional account granted to the primary member upon membership purchase. Should the primary billing member decide to cancel their Nomad Collab membership, the secondary member’s membership/site access will automatically be cancelled as well.
- We believe in Nomad Collab and want our members to be happy. We’re reasonable people and therefore we reserve the right to issue refunds to customers at our discretion outside the stated terms of this policy. If you have questions/concerns about our refund policy, please contact directly at email@example.com.
(b) Refunds. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may request a refund within 30 days of your initial purchase date. Due to the nature of this electronic product and the fact that it cannot be “returned”, there will be no refunds issued after 30 days. Being that there are two subscription options (annual and monthly), the initial purchase date is defined as the date that you make your very first purchase. If you are a monthly subscriber, the initial purchase date is considered your very first monthly purchase. Therefore, you have 30 days from your first monthly purchase to receive a refund. You will not be capable of receiving a refund after 30 days of that first monthly purchase. If your second monthly installment occurs after the 30 days have surpassed, you will not receive a refund for either your second monthly installment nor your initial purchase date transaction.
There will be no partial (or prorated) refunds on monthly OR annual payments after 30 days should you cancel your membership prior to the membership expiration.
Please, be aware that it is your responsibility to cancel your monthly subscription if you wish to no longer be a Nomad Collab member. Should you desire to cancel your membership but don’t do so prior to your membership billing date, you will not get a refund.
(c) Right to Decide. We reserve the right to issue refunds to customers at our discretion outside the stated terms of this policy.
3. Intellectual Property Ownership.
(a) Our Content. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of the The Nomad Collab, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited without express permission by The Nomad Collab, LLC. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this site. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
(b) User Supplied Content. By accessing our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, and placing any information in any of those areas, you hereby grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free license in and to such materials, including but not limited to the right to post, publish, transmit, distribute, create derivative works based upon, create translations of, modify, amend, enhance, change, display and publicly perform such materials in any form or media, whether now known or later discovered. You also grant to others who access the forum, bulletin board, chat room or any other user interactive area of our site a perpetual, non-revocable, royalty free license to view, download, store and reproduce your postings but such license is limited to the personal use and enjoyment of such other party.
(c) Personal Use. The Nomad Collab, LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of The Nomad Collab, LLC and may your use of this website may be terminated at any time.
(d) Other Uses. All other use of Content from the Site, including, but not limited to uploading, downloading, modification, publication, transmission, participation in the transfer or sale of, copying, reproduction, republishing, creation of derivative works from, distribution, performance, display, incorporation into another web site, reproducing the Site (whether by linking, framing or any other method), or in any other way exploiting any of the Content, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without prior express written consent from The Nomad Collab, LLC.
4. Terms Relating to User Supplied Site Content.
(a) Participate at Your Own Risk. You enter and participate in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, and gain access to the materials contained thereon at your own risk.
(b) No Monitoring. We do not monitor or screen communications on our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site and we are not responsible for any material that any of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participant posts and we do not assume the responsibility to do so. In the event that we are notified by any party that any communications contained in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site is contrary to these terms, we may, but are not obligated to, investigate the situation and determine in our own discretion, whether to remove such communication from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. We have no liability or responsibility to investigate or remove any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site based upon a complaint or otherwise.
(c) Your Reliance at Your Risk. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the truth or accuracy of any statement made or materials posted on or through our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. You agree and acknowledge that you assume the risk of any actions you take in reliance upon the information that may be contained in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
(d) No Endorsement. We do not endorse or lend any credence for any statements that are made by any participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site. Any opinions or views expressed by our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site participants are their own. We do not endorse or support or otherwise give any credence or reason for reliance on any such statements or opinions.
(e) You are Responsible. You are fully responsible for your own statements and materials that you post in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site and any consequences, whether or not foreseen, to any party who may rely upon these statements. You agree that you will not take any action directed towards attempting to hold us responsible for any such materials or statements.
(f) Removal of Material. As a participant in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site, you agree that we may remove any materials from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any reason, in our sole discretion, or for no reason at all. This includes material which is disruptive, abusive, offensive, illegal, vulgar, pornographic, or any other material. You hold us harmless from and against any damage you or others may suffer as a result of our removal of any content from our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site or from the discontinuance of our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time.
(g) Right to Expel. We have the right to remove, expel, or disqualify any party from participation and access to our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any time and for any reason, or for no reason whatsoever, in our sole and absolute discretion. This includes, but is not limited to any violation of this agreement, disruptive behavior, complaints from other parties, any allegedly illegal activity, or for any other reason or for no reason at all.
(h) Right to Terminate. We reserve the right to terminate our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site at any time and all users hold us harmless from and against any claims, damages, suits, threats, demands, liabilities, actions, causes of action, or injuries that may result therefrom, including but not limited to any consequential, incidental, and special damages of every nature and type.
(i) Prohibitions. You agree that you will not:
- Use our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site for any illegal purpose.
- Place any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that violates the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or other rights of any other party.
- Place any material in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses or embarrasses any other person.
- Place any obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or violent materials, graphics, photographs, text or otherwise in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
- Place any advertising, attempted business solicitation, marketing materials or sales promotional materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
- Pretend to be another person that you are not.
- Place materials in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site that are disruptive or off-topic.
(j) Hold Harmless and Indemnify. You hold us harmless from, and indemnify us against, any and all claims for damages from third parties arising from your participation, use or conduct in our forum, bulletin board, chat room, or any other user interactive area of our site.
(a) Prohibition Against Data Mining. You are prohibited from data mining, scraping, crawling, email harvesting or using any process or processes that send automated queries to the Nomad Collab Community. You may not use the Nomad Collab Community to compile a collection of listings, including a competing listing product or service. You may not use the Site or any Materials for any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
(b) Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
(c) Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
(d) Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold The Nomad Collab, LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
(e) DMCA Notice. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice to us via email containing all of the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
(f) All content (including but not limited to images, text, uploaded files, etc.) submitted to, uploaded, by members may be used in any way by The Nomad Collab, LLC. This includes but is not limited to promotional activities, advertisements, testimonials, etc.
(h) Video and Audio Content. Our websites may contain one or more videos and/or audio recordings (individually and collectively hereinafter referred to as the “Recordings”). This section describes our respective rights and responsibilities with regard to the Recordings.
(i) Recordings Are For Entertainment And Informational Purposes Only.
- All Recordings are to be watched and/or listened to for informational and entertainment purposes only. Recordings are not intended to provide specific legal, financial, tax, physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever to you, any other individual or company, and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- Any products or services described in the Recordings are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided in Recordings is not all-inclusive, is limited to information that is made available, and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Embedded Recordings From External Social Media Sites Not Owned By Us.
Some of the Recordings embedded for your viewing and listening pleasure are hosted on social media websites not owned by us. This may include, but is not limited to, sites such as YouTube.com or Vimeo.com (individually and collectively, the “Third Party Social Media Sites”).
- We make no claim to the intellectual property rights of the owners of Third Party Social Media Sites. We also make no claim to the intellectual property rights of third party creators of Recordings hosted on Third Party Social Media Sites. Our embedding of such Recordings on this website is done pursuant to applicable licenses to do so granted by the Third Party Social Media Sites.
- Embedding Recordings on this website does not create an association, agency, joint venture, or partnership between us and the owners of the Third Party Social Media Sites or impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party.
- Recordings are only provided for your convenience.
- We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information contained in the Recordings. You should know that Third Party Social Media Sites may track your viewing and listening habits.
- If Recordings embedded on this website were created by us but are hosted on Third Party Social Media Sites, we retain all intellectual property rights for such Recordings except to the extent we granted a license to Third Party Social Media Sites to the Recordings. The hosting of these Recordings by Third Party Social Media Sites does not grant you any rights to such Recordings except to the extent provided under the applicable licenses those sites grant to viewers and listeners of Recordings they host on their websites.
- Embedded Recordings Owned By Us And Hosted On Our Servers Or Third Party Servers Excluding Third Party Social Media Sites.
- Some of the Recordings embedded for your viewing and listening pleasure may be created by us and hosted on our servers or third party servers. This may include, but is not limited to cloud hosting services from Siteground.com or others but excludes the Third Party Social Media Sites described above.
- We own the copyrights and all other intellectual property rights for these Recordings unless otherwise expressly noted. We make no claim to the intellectual property rights of the owners of third party servers who by contractual agreement are hosting our Recordings for us.
- Hosting our Recordings on third party servers does not create an association, agency, joint venture, or partnership between us and the owners of those servers, or impose any liability attributable to such a relationship upon either party.
Recordings only provided for your convenience. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, relevance, or timeliness of any information contained in the Recordings. You should know that we and/or the owners of third party servers hosting the Recordings may track your viewing and/or listening habits.
- Personal Non-Exclusive Revocable Nontransferable License
When you watch or listen to the Recordings on this website, you understand and agree that you are doing so pursuant to a personal non-exclusive revocable nontransferable license from us to do so.
- The Recordings remain the sole and exclusive property of their respective owners, which retain all rights thereto. You understand and agree that the Recordings may not be resold by you or otherwise distributed with or without consideration. You will not make the Recordings available to any third party. You may not reproduce or summarize any of the Recordings in any manner. You agree to destroy any of the Recordings cached on your computer or otherwise in your possession within 24 hours of watching or listening to said Recordings. Notwithstanding this provision, you agree to immediately destroy any Recordings in your possession upon material violation of the terms and conditions contained in this document, or upon request by us that you do so.
Broken Or Obsolete Recordings
We review our website periodically for broken or out-of-date Recordings. Any and all Recordings may be posted, altered, or removed at any time. To report problems with Recordings on our website, or for more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(j) Licensee Status. You understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive as an individual nontransferable revocable licensee. We may, within our sole discretion, terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, and without giving you notice.
(a) Disclaimer of Warranties. The information on this site is provided on an `”as is,” “as available” basis. You agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. The Nomad Collab, LLC disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of: merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Furthermore, The Nomad Collab, LLC do not warrant that use of the site will be uninterrupted, available at any time or from any location, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service is free of viruses or other harmful components. The Nomad Collab, LLC, their subsidiaries, vendors and affiliates disclaim any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, or untimely delivery of any information or materials, and any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site. Use of the site’s services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damages to you computer systems or loss of data that may result from the download of such information or material.
(b) Limitation of Liability. The Nomad Collab, LLC shall not be responsible or liable to providers or any third parties under any circumstances for any indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages or losses, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses which may be incurred in connection with The Nomad Collab, LLC or the site, or use thereof, or any of the data or other materials transmitted through or residing on the site or any services, or information purchased, received or sold by way of the site, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action, even if The Nomad Collab, LLC have been advised of the possibility of damage or loss.
(c) EARNINGS DISCLAIMERS. The information presented in this Website is intended to be for your educational and entertainment purposes only.
Before embarking on any endeavor, please use caution and seek the advice your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant.
Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information passed on to us concerning the results achieved by the individual sharing the information. We have performed no independent verification of the statements made by those individuals. Please do not assume that you will make those same income figures.
Please do not construe any statement in this website as a claim or representation of average earnings. There are NO average earnings. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings, average, or otherwise.
Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor.
You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of professional advice. Nothing contained on the website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides professional advice in any way. You should consult with your own accountant, lawyer, or professional advisor for any questions you may have.
We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
There are risks in any endeavor that are not suitable for everyone. If you use capital, only “risk” capital should be used. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas presented in our in materials.
Examples in our materials are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s.
No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in our material. You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake.
Please understand that past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results.
Materials in our product and our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe,” and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any and all forward looking statements in our materials are intended to express our opinion of earnings potential. They are opinions only and should not be relied upon as fact.
(d) Purchase Price. Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for The Nomad Collab LLC, products has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards.